Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sushi??? Yes PLEASE!!!

What did I miss the most these past 39.3 weeks (other than having a defined waist and sharing a lovely bottle of wine with my husband at special dinners)?

Easy.

SUSHI!!!

So what did we have for dinner last night?

Youuuuu guessed it!  SUSHI!!!

And not just any sushi...we ordered from Sushi Bistro, one of the best sushi joints in San Francisco.  And in the interest of this blog, my wonderful hubby sent me a list of the items we ordered...so what did we have?

Edamame

albacore dream
spicy tuna and avocado topped with albacore, served with house special and spicy sauce.

billie jean
baby lobster, avocado, cucumber wrapped with soy paper and aioli and topped with salmon.

philadelphia roll

big island
salmon, tuna, albacore & tobiko, snow crab meat, avocado and sprouts wrap inside a thinly sliced cucumber

equinox
shrimp tempura, unagi, avocado, sushi rice, spicy and eel sauce

seaweed salad

Let me tell you...it was WELL worth the wait (though I'm very glad I can have it any time I want now!).  Woohoo!

Here are some pictures of our feast...and two of Abigail because I just can't help myself :)  






Smiling because she's in her favorite place to sleep...her car seat!

5 comments:

  1. i love her little toes together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, forget the Sushi, Abby is just the most precious little girl...I love the toes too, Lauren!
    :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...yep...I love the toes too, not gonna lie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin FarmanfarmaianJanuary 27, 2011 at 12:24 PM

    So, so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete