Wednesday, January 12, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14: an Old Photo

Well this one isn't very specific, is it?  

An Old Photo...

I'm going to share two old photos...both featuring me and my partner in crime, my brother Christopher...both from the late '80's...both showcasing what goofs we were (and let's be honest, still are).  
The first is one of my absolute favorites - a classic photo of what was probably a rainy day where we had nothing to do but entertain each other...so we obviously decked ourselves out in our finest attire.  If you look close enough, you'll even see a bubble coming out of my brother's mouth...amazing. 

The second photo is just a fun one of the toothless wonders...and I'm not sure about you guys, but my Mom would "help" our loose teeth come out by tying a string around the suckers, attaching the string to a door, and then slamming the door at a drop of a comb (or anything else we were holding at the time).  

Sounds like torture, but for some reason we enjoyed the thrill of it...crazy kids...

All I can hope for is that when Abigail has a sibling (or two or three), she considers them her best friend as well...my brother was definitely mine!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Your brother will be a good uncle to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just 2 of a gazillion (yes, gazillion!)adorable pictures of the two of you :)
    You two had SO much FUN together!
    I laughed out loud and still have a tiny tear in my right eye. Thanks for the memories :)

    ReplyDelete