Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 20: a Hobby of Mine

This may be an obvious one, but a hobby of mine is writing (hence the Blog).

It's actually been a hobby of mine since I was gifted my very first journal in 8th grade from my grandparents, Pop-Pop & Shereen.  

Since then, I've been collecting journals and filling them with completely insane thoughts, countless crazy crushes, goals of both the realistic and unrealistic sort, stories of how my life was both coming to an end and about to improve immensely (all in the same day), and the list could go on...

I have boxes full of these journals...

It's always been my intention to write a book someday (would this be a goal of the realistic or unrealistic sort?  That's TBD)...using my journals as material...so we'll see how that goes. 

But for now, I'll continue to focus on this journal - my online journal - which is still filled with much of the same (though I have less crazy crush stories now that I'm married and having a baby...). 

I truly enjoy my hobby. 

I hope you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it!

1 comment: