Monday, January 3, 2011

Lovely to Meet You, 2011!

Let me start out by saying this...

2010, thank you - you were very good to me:

you watched me get married to my best friend...

March 27th, 2010

you kept us safe on our unbelievably fun and memorable Honeymoon...


Costa Rica - April 2010
Costa Rica - April 2010

you helped us help friends and family celebrate their own Weddings and births of their children...


Kelly Wedding - Southern CA - January 2010
Brandenberger Wedding - Las Vegas - May 2010
Obregon Wedding - Mobile, AL - June 2010
Murray Wedding - Palo Alto, CA - July 2010
Stull Wedding - Hawaii - July 2010
The Duren Family who welcomed their beautiful twin girls in 2010

you surprised us with the conception of our soon-to-be in-the-flesh baby girl, Abigail...


Our first look at her on June 9th, 2010
December 13th, 2010 - Brooke Bryan Photography

and SO SO SO much more...

But 2011...I'm so EXCITED you're here!!!

you began with an amazing Baby Shower and family gathering...

Wait, I like Pandas?
January 1, 2011 - 4 Weeks to Go!
My beautiful Little Momma is going to be a Little Grandma SOON!
Just a few of my favorite people on Earth!

you will bring us our first installment from 7x7xDaddy (I promise...he was working on it last night...stay tuned!)...


1.1.2011

no big deal or anything, but you will also bring us the birth of our first born due on January 27th, 2011...


Abigail's Nursery is Coming Together!

you will be there to help us celebrate our one year Wedding anniversary...


One Year - March, 27th 2011 - Also our 3 Year Anniversary from our First Date!

you will be there to help us help MORE friends and family celebrate their Weddings and births of their children...

and I'm sure you'll surprise us again...with something...

We welcome you with open arms, 2011...bring it on!

And to all my friends, family and followers...HAPPY NEW YEAR - thanks for all your love and support - I hope everyone's 2011 tops their 2010!!!

7x7xMommy

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking at the Panda items. They are so adorable. You really did have a good year. You are so blessed.
    Visit my site: Effects of Divorce

    ReplyDelete