Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5: a Favorite Quote

First of all, I shouldn't have started this Challenge right before the Holidays...whoops!  Does my lack of blogging mean I failed it???

Let's assume I haven't failed and I'll pick up where I left off...

Day 5: a Favorite Quote

This one is easy for me...I don't recall where I first read it, but it definitely sunk in.

"Be Yourself. Everyone else is Taken."

It's so incredibly simple yet so incredibly true...and powerful. 

Know who you are and what you stand for. Don't worry about what other people think of you (I wouldn't be able to blog if I worried what others thought all the time). Show your true colors.  You're unique and awesome...just the way you are (even if  you're obsessed with Pandas and use breastfeeding cover ups as a cape)!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful past year it was for you, Travis, and many, many others!
    Imagine what this next year holds :) Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote, it's one of my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quite like "what's for you won't pass you by". Can be annoying to hear, but it's generally true!

    ReplyDelete