Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Introducing Little Miss Abigail

For those of you who may be wondering where I've been the past few days, I thought I'd post a quick update.

Let me start by saying that it's a good thing we didn't head down south for my best friend's Wedding on Saturday...

Why?

Because early Saturday morning I went into labor and mid day Saturday, little Miss Abigail decided to make her entrance into this world a few days early!

We're happy to report that we're all happy, healthy and bursting with love (a phrase my little Momma has used for as long as I can remember...now I truly understand the meaning of it!).

We are so overwhelmingly excited to introduce Abigail, born on Saturday, January 22nd, at 1:37pm...weighing in at 7 pounds and measuring 21" long...

The love of our lives...and now I'm officially a 7x7xMommy...WOOHOO!!!




14 comments:

  1. you look amazing! way to go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina!!! I CANNOT wait for you to meet her!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I was just thinking about if you had her yet. She's beautiful and you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics just warm my heart. You're a BRAND new mom and you still have time to blog! You're my hero! Can't wait to meet this precious lil lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite post ever! We LOVE the pictures. Lots of love from Cory and Ren

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How great! You look fabulous! And little Abigail is soooo cute :)
    Cannot wait to read your birth story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much - she's amazing and healthy and happy and we're LOVING being parents!!! What an awesome journey. :) I can't wait to document it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Warmest congratulations to you and Travis. Abigail is so beautiful. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous, and my first impression when your Momma showed me the pictures on Monday is that she looks just like you. Congrats to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, Megan...she is truly amazing...I'm sure you'll get to meet her soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete