Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 16: a Favorite Food

I'm going to post twice today because I failed to do any posting yesterday.

Day 16...a Favorite Food...this is hard because it all depends on my mood, the time of day, the day of the week, etc...and since I just ate breakfast, I'm not really having any cravings...

BUT...I'll go with something that I'd eat pretty much any day of the week (probably at any hour of the day)...

A Caprese Sandwich....there's nothing like the simplicity of Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella (with Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar and Salt and Pepper) - order it Panini style and you're good to go (can't go wrong with melted cheese)!


One of my favorites comes from Cheese Plus in San Francisco (it also helps that it's 3 blocks away) - go check it out if you live nearby or if you're in town!


DEEEEEE-licious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment