Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 12: Something I Bought Recently

We have yet to pack "the bag" for the Hospital (more on that later), but we have started thinking about the items that will be included in "the bag."  One (or should I say two?) of the items highly recommended by many people we've spoken to are slippers for moseying around the hospital...

And knowing me and my need to be up and about, I have a feeling some slippers will come in quite handy. 

One problem:  I don't own any slippers!

That is...I didn't own any slippers until yesterday...something I bought recently?

THESE SUCKERS!!!


On our way to the cash register at Target yesterday, I remembered that I needed slippers...so I ran off to the pajama section where I was happily greeted by these smiling Monkey slippers...now if THESE can't cheer me up when I'm dealing with contractions and waiting for Abby to arrive, I don't know what will!  

What a perfect addition to "the bag!"   

1 comment: