Friday, January 7, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9: Pet Peeves

There are plenty of things that get on my nerves...people who are consistently late; restaurants that get my orders wrong; my husband leaving drawers and cabinets partially open (love you, babe)...and the list goes on.

But there is one thing that drives me absolutely BONKERS...my biggest Pet Peeve is the sound of a Motorcycle...


I cannot STAND motorcycles...they're just absolutely obnoxious...and in San Francisco, they seem to be zipping and zooming around all over the place.  As you know, I walk everywhere and nothing gets under my skin more than a motorcycle annoyingly ruining my peaceful stroll...or the phone call that I'm on...

So that's my biggest pet peeve - if I could get rid of all the motorcycles in the world, I would be one happy camper (sorry, motorcycle lovers). 

1 comment:

  1. I have been on the other end of the phone call and it is true, she goes bonkers :)

    ReplyDelete