It's hard to believe I finally get to say this, but we're officially ONE WEEK from little miss Abigail's due date...
And since quite a few people have been asking me recently, I thought I'd remind everyone - her official due date is January 27th, 2011.
We're both hoping that she arrives ON her due date (though after doing my research I learned that only 5% of babies actually arrive on their assigned due dates)- why?
Well, 27 is a significant number for us...
- 27 is Travis' Favorite Number
- We found out we were Pregnant on the 27th (May 27th, 2010)
- We got Married on the 27th (March 27th, 2010)
- Our First Date was on the 27th (March 27th, 2008)
- Abigail's assigned Due Date is the 27th (January 27th, 2011)
We've been doing our best to explain to Abby how great it would be if she made her appearance on the 27th, so we'll see how much she's been listening to Mommy and Daddy... :) That'll be her first test...
A few other fun items (and one NOT SO FUN ITEM):
- I'm 2cm dilated
- The nursery is all set up
- Mommy and Daddy are having date night tonight while we still can
- Today is my last day of work in the office
- I've been told I'm not allowed to attend my best friend's wedding....more on that later
In baby news, Abigail is still the size of a Watermelon and her brain is developing at a rapid rate...her skin is beginning to look more and more baby like (apparently a nice pale shade...and being that she's coming from the two of us, I have a feeling she'll be SUPER pale...like, Casper pale).
At this point, I could go into labor at any time...all we have left to do is pack the bag for the Hospital!
Last but not least, Travis left for work before I was ready for photos today so I had to take my own...here we are at 39 weeks!!!