Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23: a Video

This was supposed to be my challenge last Friday but I was having a tough time uploading the original video I selected...I'm actually glad it didn't work out because now I get to share this short clip with you.

After multiple attempts (again) to upload this sucker, I finally learned how to upload it to YouTube and "embed it" into my blog (I'm so technologically advanced...and yes, that's a joke) .  Hopefully it works for everyone!

Here's a look at the very beginning of our day last Saturday...around 3:30am...thank you Hubby for being on top of things (as usual).  I feel a bit vulnerable posting this video (probably because I'm in my super sexy hospital gown), but it's too special not to share...

ENJOY!  

6 comments:

  1. What a great guy you've got there! He is always taping special moments for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Almost time! You look very beautiful, even in that old hospital robe. Watching this short clip took me back six months ago. What a special moment to share with your daughter when she is older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaawww!! This is so adorable! You look really good for being woken up at 12:30 am and it being 3 in the morning :)
    It's so absolutely awesome to realize that it was the beginnings of your little baby girl coming out to this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great video! And congratulations to you and your husband - Abigail is adorable! Can't wait to hear about all of her firsts :) Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

    ReplyDelete