Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was honored with my very first blogging award earlier this week from {E} over at The Art of Making a Baby.  Thank you SO much for the recognition - I'm flattered (though I'm not convinced I deserve a "Stylish" award, but I'm MORE than happy to accept it)!


So here is how this works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (check!)
2. Share 7 things about yourself (see below)
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers (15? Ya Right!)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award! (working on that now)

7 Things About Me

1. I'm going to be a Mommy in T-14 days (or so says my Due Date...stay tuned over at The Bump Report) and I cannot WAIT...

2. If I could, I would LIVE in sweatpants, sweatshirts and long, comfy socks (sexy, I know)

3. I'm 5'10" and come from a little Momma who's 5'1" (and 3/4") and a Daddio who's 6'6" (I can't help but wonder which genes Abigail will get!)...oh, and I'm 1/2" taller than my wonderful Hubby!

4. Movies put me to sleep

5. I've never had a cavity in my life (and chocolate is one of my absolute favorite things to eat)

6. If I could be a professional vacationer, I think I'd be very successful at my career

7. I get stressed out and overwhelmed over the smallest of things...and it drives my Hubby CRAZY!


I am passing this award to:

I am keeping my list short and sweet...go check out these awesome blogs!!!

7x7xMommy

1 comment:

  1. I made the list!! You're so sweet, thanks for the shout out! Now I feel extra guilty for not posting in a while, thanks a lot! :) Still waiting for the most important post of all, Baby Abby!!

    ReplyDelete