Thursday, January 20, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 22: a Favorite Joke

This may sound totally lame, but I don't have a Favorite Joke.

I most definitely cannot think of one off the top of my head, that's for sure...

I honestly just went to Google and typed in "dumb jokes" because I know I like dumb jokes...I just don't know any of them. 

Lame. 

I LOVE laughing...don't get me wrong...I'm just not going to sit here and search for a joke I think is funny...

Bad post.  Failed this Challenge.  Looking forward to the next one. 

Until tomorrow!  For now, just go check out {The Bump Report} because it's much better than this post...

4 comments:

  1. I am surprised you did not hear the cow jokes while at Cal Poly. Here you go:

    What do you call a cow with three lets?
    - Tri-tip

    What do you call a cow with two legs?
    - Lean beef

    What do you call a cow with one leg?
    - Steak

    What do you call a cow with now legs?
    - Ground beef

    What do you call a cow that just gave birth?
    - De-caffeinated

    Hope this helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the pics today. :)
    Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I should probably make an announcement on my Blog, shouldn't I...??? :)

    ReplyDelete