Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Bump Report: Week 23

It's hard to believe how quickly our little fetus is growing up...it seems like just yesterday that Abby was the size of an orange...ohhhh memories...  

And apparently she's losing track of time as well because according to The Bump's report this morning, she's still the size of a Papaya (which is exactly how big she was last week).  Didn't she get the memo that she's supposed to get bigger every week? What a slacker!

It makes me wonder if they're just running out of fruits to compare her to.  It also makes me wonder how I'm getting bigger if she's not...it would make me feel much better if next week the report says, "Your baby is now the size of a Pumpkin."  If she's still a Papaya, I'm going to have to issue a complaint to The Bump - the least they could have done was to call her a "Small Papaya" last week and a "Large Papaya" this week...is that so hard?

Oh well...it is what it is and apparently it's a Papaya.

So now for some pictures...

Thanks to the recent hormone explosion which has left me with overly greasy (aka - "glowing") skin and pimples resembling my high school days (thank you, pregnancy), my face will not be featured in this Post.  It may sound ridiculously vain, but I don't care.  We took the pictures early this morning, I was obviously still wearing my "sexy" sweatpants, and I didn't have a stitch of makeup on...I promise you wouldn't have wanted to see my face...

Check out my Large Papaya...

Week 23
Week 23
In other happy news, I still have an "innie" belly button...I'm really afraid of it becoming an "outtie"...is it going to hurt!?! AHHH!!!

3 comments:

  1. My belly button never became an outtie, so I'm sure it's not going to happen to you:)
    That is the largest papaya I have ever seen!!!! I just love that you are allllll baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine stay innie the whole time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two just made me very, very happy!!! Gosh, there are so many misconceptions with pregnancy, aren't there!?! haha

    ReplyDelete