Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Abigail's Nursery Theme is...

I'm sure you've all be waiting patiently for this announcement...we have officially decided upon the theme for Abigail's nursery...she's going to be surrounded by a sea of...

"Pink & Pandas"

I'll explain the inspiration behind the theme tomorrow (as this theme deserves an explanation), but for those of you who know me well, I'm sure you're not surprised...

For now, here's a little hint...


Now I need your HELP!!!  

I'm looking for decorating tips - if you have any, pass 'em along!  Stores, How to Save some $$$, items that just aren't necessary (that people think ARE necessary), anything!!!  Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

  1. Tooo adorable, an definitely not surprising:) I couldn't live without my changing table. A lot of people don't use them, but I for one loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a loved Panda! I think Panda may have glaucoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how much you are able to do with the walls, but something like a wall decal might make a cute bit of Art. And etsy.com always has great prices since its all homemade. Check out this piece: http://www.etsy.com/listing/51231571/nursery-wall-decal-baby-panda-vinyl-wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the decal on etsy...oh my gosh that is adorable!!! :) I'm going to do some hunting on that site - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete