Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In Case You Couldn't Tell...

I'm taking a break this week...

I have plenty to update you all on (and many 30 Day Blog Challenge posts to catch up on), but right now we're focusing on setting things up for Abigail and more importantly, we're focusing on relaxing!

That being said, I'll give you a quick update on Abby's nursery...

For Christmas, Abby was gifted a perfectly crafted canopy from Grandma and it truly completes the look of her crib (here's what it looked like without a canopy).  Here it is (you can ignore the golf bag and other random stuff Daddy likes to leave sprawled all over the place)...


Happy Holidays everyone!

4 comments:

  1. It looks great! She did an amazing job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like a completely different crip with a canopy! I love it! I love the idea of having a canopy!

    ReplyDelete