Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Bump Report: Week 33

We didn't take photos last night (what slackers!), but we did take Bump pictures over the weekend while cutting down my parent's Christmas Tree (because who doesn't like to show off their pregnant bellies in the rain while hunting for Christmas trees?!?).  

Yes, I admit we're a bit crazy...but that's what makes us so "special," right?

Anyway, we're 33 weeks into this whole process and we're getting more and more excited to meet Abby...and I think she's getting more and more excited to meet us (or at least exit the womb) based on the amount she lovingly punches, kicks and rolls around...I know I've said this before, but she is one active baby!

According to The Bump's latest email update, she is now the size of a Honeydew and she may grow up to a full inch this week alone.  Incredible!  I'm not really sure where she's going to fit, so I have a feeling I should be diligent about applying my Mother's Special Blend to assist in the smooth growth of my ever-expanding belly!  

Enjoy some pictures from Week 33...

Also, be sure to stay tuned for tomorrow's post where I'll be unveiling a bit more of Abby's Nursery!  

Week 33
Week 33
Week 33

6 comments:

  1. What a great sport you were!
    Not much longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is always room to fit! I know a (twin) mom who was measuring at 54 weeks pregnant when her babies were finally born. Can you even imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...no, I honestly can't imagine Nina - it's amazing what our bodies can do! 54 weeks!?!? More power to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa hat + Baby Belly + Christmas Tree hunting = Priceless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, I am in love with the pregnant bellies gracing the blogosphere lately. (But that's probably because my hubby and I are hoping for a little Christmas miracle)I can't wait to see Abby's nursery and the panda stuff.
    BTW - TJ MAXX is selling GIANT stuffed pandas. 3 feet high at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like I need to head to TJ MAXX...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete