Friday, December 3, 2010

ADORABLE Panda Onesie

Thank you Molte Cose for being such a shining star on Polk Street!


I spotted this Panda Onesie months ago and didn't act fast enough - they were sold out of the style the next time I strolled through the store (with the intention of making my purchase).  I was SO disappointed!

***For those of you who recall, I'm a bit obsessed with Pandas...and my obsession has inspired Abby's soon-to-be decorated nursery (stay tuned!)***

Anyway, luckily I was feeling outgoing that day and I approached one of the extremely friendly sales associates and asked about the onesie...she made my day when she said, "We're ordering more - would you like us to call you when they come in?"

YES!

"What size would you like us to put aside?"

At the time, I requested the 12-18 month size...

But when I excitedly walked into the store last night after receiving the call that my onesie was patiently waiting for me (I was IMPRESSED...there's nothing like some old fashioned follow through!), I asked to trade the 12-18 month onesie in for a 6-12 month verstion...

After all, it's ADORABLE...how am I supposed to wait 12 months to see Abby in it?!?

Bottom line - I'm in LOVE with this onesie and I'm in love with Molte Cose...if you haven't been, be sure to check it out...they have household items, women's clothes, men's clothes, and so much more!  
And it's a GREAT place for Christmas Shopping...

2 comments:

  1. That IS adorable!! Can't wait to see pictures of her in it!

    "GREAT Aunt Cindy" :)

    ReplyDelete