Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We Did It! Finally!!!

OK...so we've been getting a lot of grief from people lately regarding our lack of registering for Abigail.  She'll be arriving in approximately two months and until now, we hadn't really "prepared" for her in that way (though I must say I think we're quite prepared in other ways...ie - excitement and love...we have those covered!). 

Luckily, with my Baby Shower invitations going out today, we had some added motivation (thanks Mom!)...and I'm proud to say that we've finally done it!  I can't say I feel like we did the best job ever (it's hard to select items for a baby you don't have yet), but it's done. Yahoo!!!



I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders...

Since I'm such a list-maker, this item has been haunting me for months.  It is officially checked off the list of things to do...and I just wanted to share that with everyone because I'm so proud of myself (remember how I celebrate minor accomplishments?!?). 

Happy Tuesday, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment