Thursday, November 11, 2010

How to Look Good at Work While Pregnant

The wonderful team over at TapMommies allowed me to tackle How to Look Good at Work While Pregnant - here's a sneak peak...


Let me start this off by stating the following fact: I am by no means a fashionista or a trend-setter!!!

That being said, when I first found out I was pregnant I made the following promise to myself: I would not, as they say, “let myself go.” I say that because while I may not be a fashionista, I do take pride in my appearance.  So over the past few months as my body has continually transformed into a much more voluptuous shape, I, like millions of pregnant women around the world have had to learn how to dress for my new body type.

And while wearing yoga pants and a cute top may be appropriate for the weekends, dressing for work can be extra challenging!

Here are some suggestions I’ve learned along the way…

Click HERE to continue reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment