Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Victory…Black & Orange Style

Who won the World Series in 2010???

Oh that’s right…the GIANTS did!!!

Needless to say, Giants fans have been doing their fair share of celebrating this week…streets have been shut down, cars won’t stop honking, champagne hasn’t stop flowing, and people have never been more proud to wear their Black & Orange.

And today, Wednesday November 3, 2010, marks another special event – the Giants VICTORY Parade.  While I no longer work downtown or along the route of the Parade (bummer!), I did take a detour on my morning walk to check things out. 

Here are some of the sights I saw…













All I have to say is GO GIANTS and Abby is ready to be the BIGGEST fan in 2011…she’s already been one heck of a fan in 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment