Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Bump Report: Week 30

I'm officially 3/4 of the way there...WOOHOO!!!  

Week 30
I must say...TUMS have been my best friend lately.  There's a bottle that permanently resides on my nightstand. I never thought it would be this bad, but my heartburn has been BRUTAL lately.

No matter what I eat at night, the moment I lay down to sleep, a burning flame of horror creeps up my throat and I'm forced to sit up, chew some TUMS, and wait for relief to come.  Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.

I look forward to the day when I get to put the bottle of TUMS back in the medicine cabinet where it belongs (if any of its contents remain, that is). 

Until then, I'll keep them nearby. 

In Abby news, she's still the size of a Squash!  A 3 pound Squash.  Gooooo Abby!  And apparently her brain is doing quite a bit of developing.  Is that why my brain has been so scattered lately?!?  Is she stealing my brain power?  It surely feels like it...

And if that's the case, I'm okay with it.  The smarter she is, the better, right!?!

Happy 30 Weeks, Abby...keep growing!

Week 30

No comments:

Post a Comment