Friday, November 26, 2010

The Bump Report: Week 31

First of all, Happy belated Thanksgiving!

I had the best of intentions to post yesterday (as Thursdays are my official "Bump Report" day), but as you can probably expect I got a little distracted by all things food, family and festivity...

And I am NOT complaining...it was all absolutely lovely!

We did, however, manage to step outside onto my in-law's lovely deck in El Dorado Hills for a quick Bump Report photo shoot.  

Before I post the pictures, you should know that Abby is still the size of a Squash (apparently closing in on 3 pounds), and she's going through major brain and nerve development these days...maybe that explains all the movement?

Or maybe it was all the Turkey and delicious food we consumed yesterday...

Either way, she's a VERY active baby and we can't wait to meet her!


No comments:

Post a Comment