Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Someone in our family is balding and it's not the man of the house (way to point and laugh, Daddy).


Our little pumpkin pie is going for a new look: Bald is Beautiful (either that, or she's going for a modified mullet)

And she's working hard for it.  Every night when we put her down, she puts herself to sleep by twisting her head from side to side (hence the reason she's balding in one main area and a little rat's tail is left behind).  I think she's trying to tell us something...maybe that she wants to be a little blondie like her Daddy...


Or maybe light brown like her Mommy...


Heck, I don't care if it grows back purple...all I know is that I want it to grow back soon because I can hardly wait to give her pigtails (plus, I think the pigtails will help with the confusion as to whether she's a boy or a girl when I have her in full Giants gear...)!

What do you guys think?  

Will Abby have blond hair?  Brown hair?  Red hair? No hair?  Mullet hair? 

I suppose time will tell...

1 comment:

  1. Two, too cute little kids (Mom and Dad) who both have plenty of hair now!

    ReplyDelete