Wednesday, May 11, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26: a Funny (True) Story

I'm absolutely determined to complete this 30 Day Blog Challenge that's been 5 months in the making...so like Day 24, I'm going to cheat on this one as well. 

The thing is, I'm not exactly funny.  My brother has actually counted the number of times I've said something truly funny and let's just say we're still in the single digits. 

Anyway...I'm also not a big storyteller.

But I want to get to Day 27 in this challenge, so I'm going to recycle a story that I found quite humorous at the time.  And someday when Abigail is old enough to appreciate it, I'm pretty sure she'll get a chuckle out of it as well. 

That being said, please enjoy {BREAKING NEWS: Is Abby Really a BOY?!?} - I know you all know the final result here, but it's still hilarious to me that we even dealt with this in the first place.

Oh, and when I saw my doctor after Abigail was born, she informed me that she'd NEVER had this happen to a patient before...in a strange way, it made me feel quite special.

No comments:

Post a Comment