Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm Totally Slacking...Week 25

Trust me...

I'll be the first to admit when I'm slacking...and right now, I'm completely slacking.  Friends and family have been emailing me saying, "Where was The Bump Report for Week 25!?!"  

And I must say, while their questions make me happy because that means people are actually keeping up with my blog, it also means I'm being held accountable - SHEESH!  :)   

But the truth is simple -  we never even got around to taking pictures for Week 25 (shocking for those of you who know how diligent Travis and I are about taking pictures regularly).  More than that, I never even found the motivation to WRITE about much of anything last week...well, there were a couple posts, but I can't say they were my best posts of all time (this one included)...

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm extremely aware that I've been MIA...more than that, I am committed to stepping it up this week. 

For those of you who are curious, Abby has finally graduated from her role as a Papaya - she is officially the size of an Eggplant!  Here's a little visual The Bump sent along...so helpful, right? 


Long story short, please stay tuned for this week's Bump Report for Week 26...I PROMISE to have pictures up this time! 

1 comment: