Friday, April 22, 2011

The Panda Report: 3 Months

It's hard to believe she's already 3 months old...

And it's even harder to believe that since I posted A "First" We Could Get Used To, Abigail has continued to sleep through the night.  Last night was her longest stretch - she was asleep peacefully in her bassinet from 10:00pm until 7:00am.   It was amazing.  And while we're still not expecting it to last or happen every night, we're definitely appreciating each and every full night of sleep we get!

In other Abby news, she's getting stronger, more talkative, and more aware of her surroundings every single day...oh, and she's still growing like a little weed. 

Think she's getting bigger???




One more thing...last night while I was changing from my casual clothes to my even more casual clothes, I put Abby on our bed and set Panda on top of her...I'm pretty sure she was trying to devour Panda...





Take a look back at previous Panda Reports:

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You know in the third picture I really see Travis... don't you think?

    ReplyDelete