Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A "First" We Could Get Used To

I'm not sure if I'd call it a First for Abby or a First for Mommy and Daddy, but we all enjoyed our First FULL night of sleep last night.  

And I'm not talking a solid 5 hour block...

At nearly 12 weeks old, Abigail slept from 10:00pm until 6:00am last night.  That would be EIGHT hours...and not weird hours like the time she slept from 7:00pm until 3:00am (which was a miracle at the time).  

Eight "normal" hours...the hours Mommy and Daddy enjoy sleeping during as well.  And since we most definitely were sleeping while she was last night, this is what I'm assuming she looked like in her bassinet...


And while I don't want to speak too soon or begin expecting this to be the norm from here on out, it's nice to see a light at the end of this sleep deprived tunnel.  

And just like her First Smile, we hope this First becomes an extremely regular occurrence we ALL get to enjoy!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!! I hope she keeps sleeping through the night. Love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete