Friday, February 11, 2011

What do Babies Dream About?

I have absolutely no idea what the answer to my question is, but I can't help but wonder what on earth is going through Abigail's head when she's napping.  

Sometimes she snorts like a pig...sometimes she makes a hilarious poopy face...and sometimes (like in the pictures I'm about to post), she looks like she's guilty of committing a crime and the cops have captured her..."Put your hands above your head!!!"  I hope this doesn't mean we should worry about having a future criminal on our hands...  :)



All I know is that when she's sleeping peacefully, she looks so incredibly happy and precious! 

Funny enough, when I was watching my new guilty pleasure this morning (Kathy Lee & Hoda...the fourth hour of the Today Show...don't judge!), they highlighted a book titled "When My Baby Dreams."  It's not available quite yet (and I am not sure when it is), but the author decided to take photos of her baby girl when she was napping and she'd create scenes for her dreams...

Here's an example:


Such a cute idea!  Check out her blog, Mila's Daydreams, {HERE}

What do YOU think babies dream about???

1 comment: