Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Panda Report: 2 Months

I woke up this morning with an email from BabyCenter informing me that my baby is two months old today.  While I knew that already (remember, I celebrate everything?!?), I did learn that at this age Abigail should be "talking" to us.  

Well, she most certainly is.  In fact, she found her voice at a very young age when she came out of the womb screaming at the top of her lungs. And while her cries and screams have become exponentially louder over the weeks, she has also discovered a softer side to her voice (thank goodness).  

In fact, she had a lot to say during her photo shoot this morning...


As you can see from the video, Abigail is smiling...AWAKE smiling (the sleep smiling was cute and all, but it does not even begin to compare to her awake smiles)!  

In other news, Abigail had a blast on her first road trip with Mommy and Daddy and she has a slumber party to look forward to...that's right, a slumber party!  This coming weekend is Mommy and Daddy's one year Wedding anniversary and Abigail will be hanging out with her grandparents as we celebrate our amazing year!  I'm sure I'll have a slumber party update for you...

For now, here are Abigail's Panda Report pictures at her 2 month milestone (and yes, those are pandas on her outfit - thanks Auntie Mindy and Uncle Toph!)...enjoy!



Take a look back at previous Panda Reports:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, oh wowwie :)
    What a super video of Abby :)She is quite the talker! Gotta love the smile :)

    ReplyDelete